Year Round Attractions
Attractions listed here run year round. Please check the individual attraction websites for up-to-date information.
- Blackpool Tower Dungeon Set under the iconic Blackpool Tower, The Blackpool Dungeon is the latest attraction from this well known brand.
- Buccanneer Bay & Sunken Village of the Damned Born out of the old “Tunnels Through Time” attraction and ‘made famous’ on the Virgin 1 TV Show “Duncan Bannatyne’s Seaside Rescue”, Buccaneer Bay features two attractions.
- City of the Dead Descend into Edinburgh’s Legendary Underground City, where a population once lived in utter misery. Black as Satan’s jammies, with a fascinating history to match, this lost metropolis is a sight you will never forget.
- Edinburgh Dungeon Deep in the heart of Scotland, buried beneath the paving stones of Edinburgh, lies the world’s most chillingly famous horror attraction.
- London Dungeon Deep in the heart of London, buried beneath the paving stones of historic Southwark, lies the world’s most chillingly famous horror attraction.
- SCREAM! Located deep within Madame Tussauds is an inner-chamber where things take an even scarier turn. Here, a maximum-security prison has been taken over by the unhinged inmates.
- Terror Tower, Scarborough Inspired by the best horror movies Terror Tower is a Haunted House attraction with a serious twist, combining live actors, animated scenes and special effects. Featuring eleven different scenes covering three storeys in two buildings.
- The Castle Dungeon at Warwick Castle Warwick Castle has witnessed some of the darkest, bloodiest and most frightening times in history and it’s all given new lease of life at the Castle Dungeon.
- The Dracula Experience, Whitby In 1885 the Russian Schooner The Demeter was hit by a wild storm and ran aground in Whitby harbour on Tate Hill Sands. Mysteriously all the crew were dead including the captain who was lashed to the helm.
- The Ghost Bus Tours As London has such a graphic history of death and violence the twisted guys at The Ghost Bus Tours have come up with a unique and different way to tell all the stories.
- The London Bridge Experience and the London Tombs The London Bridge Experience is set inside the old London Bridge and split in two parts. The first part tells the story of the London Bridge up to the present day in a fun, educational way. The second part is a full on scare attraction that utilises special effects, CGI and real characters.
- The Real Mary King’s Close Hidden beneath the Royal Mile lies Edinburgh’s deepest secret: a warren of hidden ‘closes’ where real people lived, worked and died. For centuries they have lain forgotten and abandoned… UNTIL NOW!
- The Stratford Ripper Experience Dare you try out Warwickshire’s premier scare attraction?
- York Dungeon Deep in the heart of historic York, buried beneath its very paving stones, lies the North’s most chillingly famous horror attraction.