Attractions listed here run for a limited season or for a small amount of days throughout the year. Please check the individual attraction websites for up-to-date information.
- 2.8 Hours Later Can you survive a zombie attack? 2.8 Hours Later is a chilling night-time street game with 200 players. Survive the night without becoming a zombie and save the city from apocalypse.
- Black Chasm at the Silver Mountain Experience The Silver Mountain Experience is housed at a refurbished tourist attraction previously known as the Llywernog Silver-Lead Mine just outside of Aberystwyth in West Wales.
- Buccaneer Bay & Sunken Village of the Dammed Buccaneer Bay & Sunken Village of the Dammed Newquay, Cornwall
- Bunker 3Zero Be prepared for a new era of terror, fear and panic as you descend into the nightmare world that is Bunker 3ZER0.
- Carnesky’s Ghost Train Carnesky’s Ghost Train is Olivier Award winner Marisa Carnesky’s best known and biggest show.
- Dr Frankenstein’s Travelling Freakshow Step through the red velvet curtains into a world of freakish revelry and bear witness to the monstrous horror that is Dr Frankenstein’s Travelling FreakShow!
- Horror Camp Live Bored by an ordinary camping trip? Yes? Same here… then maybe Horror Camp Live! is the answer…
- Pasaje del Terror: Blackpool Pasaje del Terror was the first UK installation of the World famous ‘Pasaje’ concept which had opened to enourmous success around the world.
- Terror Tombs Terror Tombs Palace Fun Centre, Rhyl The Terror Tombs is the latest attraction at the Fun Centre and promises a Haunted House that will scare, thrill and excite!
- Terror Tours Terror Tours organise various events around the UK and throughout the year. Consult their website for the latest developments.
- The Last Survivors The Last Survivors promises the most realistic ‘film like Zombie Survival’ experience in the UK. The event is set in a real, ex-government, nuclear fallout shelter.
- Zombie Boot Camp Zombie Boot Camp is a real action event based on a perceived realistic setting, with a convincing story line.
- Zombie Events It seems you can’t turn corner these day without meeting a zombie! In ‘real life’ of course you can’t touch one without being ‘spoken too’ by the Police, but imagine an attraction where you can actually kill the zombies (well, not literally!)
- Zombie S.W.A.T Training London HQ Step inside the battle zone; face your biggest fears and fight to save the world from imminent disaster.